Meetings — The Breathing Of Soul
Meetings are the place where voices (ideas, imagination, information, skills and talents) can merge, align and focus to expand an organization's potential beyond what any one person could do alone. They can be a conduit for life-giving oxygen and the vital energy of aliveness in the workplace. As an individual, meeting with a deeper sense of your Self, your Soul purpose, vision and core values, will give you a greater capacity to lead and contribute to the elevation of your workplace.
Done correctly, meetings supply essential oxygen necessary to not just survive, but thrive in this world of accelerating change and disruption. Meetings can be the mechanism for the emergence of the authentic, resilient heart and soul of your organization.
Improving how you conduct meetings will:
- Increase employee engagement, motivation and morale
- Expand coherence, collaboration, innovation and performance of your teams
- Increase employee satisfaction resulting in decreased turnover and attraction of new talent
- Expand productivity and accelerate achieving your goals
- Transform your business and build cultural capital
- Create high impact, sustainable results, seen on your bottom line
Effective meetings create an environment for the emergence and convergence of great ideas!